Homemade Pizza Rolls and Cups
Author: Felix (Simply Trini Cooking)
Recipe type: Breads
- Pizza dough (see links)
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 2 pimento peppers, chopped
- 1 cup whole corn
- 1 tin sausage, chopped
- Pineapple, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced thinly
- 1 sweet pepper, sliced thinly
- Grated cheese
- First, prepare the pizza dough.
- see links below for my Trini Wholewheat Pizza dough and Trini Herb Crust dough.
- I doubled the recipe for the pizza dough. One half for the roll and the other half for the cups. Set the dough aside and
- leave to rise according to directions.
- Then prepare the sauce and the ingredients for toppings.
- Chop or slice the ingredients.
- Directions for the Pizza Rolls:
- Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface as you would normally do. Roll out with a rolling pin.
- Next, you spread the sauce and ingredients.
- Next, carefully hold one end of the dough and roll inwards to form a log. Cut with a sharp knife. Then place each roll about
- inch apart on a greased baking sheet. Finally, place the rolls in an oven and bake for 35 minutes in a 250 degree F
- oven .
- Directions for pizza cups
- First, roll out the dough as thin as possible (about ¼ inch) and cut out circles. You should get about 12 circles for your
- Place the circles in a muffin pan.
- Next add the pizza sauce.
- Then, fill each cup with the ingredients.
- Finally top with grated cheese and bake in a preheated 250 degree F oven for 25 to 35 minutes.
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved