Herbed Rotisserie Chicken Omelet
- 5 eggs
- 2 tbsp oil coconut
- 1 cup rotisserie chicken chopped
- 1 tsp salt optional
- 4 broccoli florets chopped
- 1/2 cup grated cheese optional
- 1/2 medium onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 4 leaves chadon beni
- 2 sprigs chive
- 2 leaves big leaf thyme
- De-bone the chicken and chop it up. Mix together all the other ingredients and add the chicken.
- Heat the oil on a medium flame and add the egg mixture. Lower the flame.
- Turn over the omelet carefully and cook the other side. When the egg is done put a plate over it. Then turn over.
- Cut into wedges and serve.
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved