Rice sauteed with herbs is a delightful rice dish.
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 1 hr
Course: Rice Dishes
- 1 1/3 cup rice
- 3 leaves chadon beni chopped
- 2 cloves garlic crushed and chopped
- 1 stalk celery finely chopped
- 1 big leaf thyme finely chopped
- 1 leaf chadon beni finely chopped
- 1 sprig parsley finely chopped
- 2 1/2 tbsp. chive chopped
- 2 tbsp. oil or butter
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Boil the rice, drain and set aside. Heat the oil or butter in a deep pot. Saute the onions and garlic.
- Add the celery stalks and saute for a minute. Add the rest of the ingredients and allow to cook for another minute.
- Add the cooked rice and salt, lower the fire and mix well. Remove and allow to cool.
Click the link to download PDF of this recipe.
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved