This Ham and Cheese Wheels appetizer took me by surprise. And, had me shopping twice for the same ingredients since it tasted so nicely. It seems cream cheese, when used in recipes, add a richness to the dish; and Ham and cheese wheels is no exception. These little mouthwatering tidbits add a touch of class to any event, be it a brunch or just as a snack.
- 1 36 slices pack of deli sliced ham (I used black forest)
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 tbsp fine leaf thyme
- 1 tbsp chadon beni chopped
- 1 tbsp chive chopped
- 1 tbsp parsley chopped
- Mix the cream cheese, fine leaf thyme, chadon beni, chopped chive, parsley. Set aside.
- Take one slice of ham and spread some of the herbed cream cheese spread. Then roll.
- Refrigerate for one hour or until the cheese hardens. Cut into 3/4″ rolls and serve.
Click the link to download PDF version of this recipe.
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved