Ham and Cheese Pinwheel
- 1 36 slices pack of deli sliced ham (I used black forest)
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 tbsp fine leaf thyme
- 1 tbsp chadon beni chopped
- 1 tbsp chive chopped
- 1 tbsp parsley chopped
- Mix the cream cheese, fine leaf thyme, chadon beni, chopped chive, parsley. Set aside.
- Take one slice of ham and spread some of the herbed cream cheese spread. Then roll.
- Refrigerate for one hour or until the cheese hardens. Cut into 3/4″ rolls and serve.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved