Ham and Cheese Pinwheel
Author: Felix (Simply Trini Cooking)
Recipe type: Appetizers
- 1 (36 slices )pack of deli sliced ham (I used black forest)
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- ½ tbsp fine leaf thyme
- 1 tbsp chadon beni, chopped
- 1 tbsp chive, chopped
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- Mix the cream cheese, fine leaf thyme, chadon beni, chopped chive, parsley. Set aside.
- Take one slice of ham and spread some of the herbed cream cheese spread. Then roll.
- Refrigerate for one hour or until the cheese hardens. Cut into ¾″ rolls and serve.
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved