- 1 bottle of Guinness 275 ml
- 1 1/2 cups water divided
- 1 egg optional
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 4 tbsp. powdered milk full cream
- 2 tbsp. nutmeg grated
- Grate the nutmeg and add it to the egg.
- Pour 1 cup of water into a blender and add the nutmeg and egg. Blend for 30 seconds.
- Add the condensed milk to the blender.
- Mix the powdered milk in 1/2 cup of water and add to the blender. Blend for 30 seconds.
- Add the Guinness. Blend one last time. Refrigerate or serve with ice.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved.