Guinness Punch is a simply delicious drink for hardworking people.
Prep Time: 7 mins
Total Time: 7 mins
- 1 bottle of Guinness 275 ml
- 1 1/2 cups water divided
- 1 egg optional
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 4 tbsp. powdered milk full cream
- 2 tbsp. nutmeg grated
- Grate the nutmeg and add it to the egg.
- Pour 1 cup of water into a blender and add the nutmeg and egg. Blend for 30 seconds.
- Add the condensed milk to the blender.
- Mix the powdered milk in 1/2 cup of water and add to the blender. Blend for 30 seconds.
- Add the Guinness. Blend one last time. Refrigerate or serve with ice.
Click the link to download PDF version of this recipe.
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved.