Recipe type: Drink
- 1 bottle of Guinness (275 ml)
- 1½ cups water, divided
- 1 egg (optional)
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 4 tbsp. powdered milk (full cream)
- 2 tbsp. nutmeg (grated)
- Grate the nutmeg and add it to the egg.
- Pour 1 cup of water into a blender and add the nutmeg and egg. Blend for 30 seconds.
- Add the condensed milk to the blender.
- Mix the powdered milk in ½ cup of water and add to the blender. Blend for 30 seconds.
- Add the Guinness. Blend one last time. Refrigerate or serve with ice.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved.