Green Fig Punch
Author: Felix (Simply Trini Cooking)
Recipe type: Drink
Serves: Serves 6
- 4 – 5 medium green figs (bananas) see note
- Water for boiling fig
- 1 tin (395 g) Condensed milk
- 4 – 5 cups water
- ½ tsp. nutmeg or spice powder
- ½ tsp. Angostura Bitters
- 1 cinnamon stick or ¼ tsp. cinnamon powder
- Place green fig in a deep pot with water and bring to boil. Remove from fire when the fig skin turns brown. Drain and peel.
- In a blender, puree ingredients (fig, milk, water, nutmeg or spice powder, and bitters) until smooth. Pour out in a drinking glass with ice cubes. Garnish with bitters and cinnamon stick.
- Note: First blend four (4) figs (bananas)in the mixture. You may add the 5th if you desire a thicker punch.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved