- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 packets 18 g instant ginger tea powder (sugar added)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Sift the flour, baking powder, salt, and ginger together.
- Combine the sugar, oil, eggs, milk and vanilla together.
- Stir the liquids into the flour to form a smooth batter.
- Spoon the batter into 12 well greased muffin paper cups (2 1/2" or 6.2 cm in diameter). Bake in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes. Serve hot or cold.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved