GFCF Sugar Free Pancakes
- 1/2 cup cassava flour
- 1/4 cup brown rice flour
- 1 tbsp arrowroot flour or cornstarch
- 1/2 cup raisins chopped finely
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp mixed essence
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of water
- Oil for frying
- Beat the egg. Mix the cassava flour, rice flour, arrowroot flour (or cornstarch), baking soda, and cinnamon.
- Add mixed essence and water to the beaten egg. Add flour mixture to the egg. Mix well until smooth. Stir in the chopped raisins.
- Place a sauce pan over a low fire. Pour about a tablespoon oil. To make medium sized pancakes, pour about a 1/4 cup of the batter into the oil. Spread out the batter with a spoon. Flip after a minute.
- Drain on napkins and serve hot.
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved