GFCF Pumpkin Bread
Recipe type: GFCF, Vegetarian, Breads
Serves: 1 loaf
- 2 cups GFCF flour (Dove brand: GFCF brown flour)
- 2 cups grated pumpkin
- 1 cup sugar (1/2 cup brown and ½ cup white)
- ¾ cups oil
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 4 eggs, well beaten
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- ½ tsp. ground clove
- ¼ tsp salt
- Blend together the eggs, oil, and grated pumpkin in a bowl. Blend well.
- In a separate bowl, mix the dry ingredients together: the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, and sugar.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the liquid. Combine the ingredients well.
- Pour onto a greased large square pan. Bake in a preheated oven 350 degrees F for about 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before serving.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved