The pungent aroma of the ginger to me, is irresistible; so I could not help but put it in my muffins, for which it was surprisingly delicious.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
- 2 cups flour Dove’s Farm gluten and wheat free flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 packets 18 g instant ginger tea powder (sugar added)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Sift the flour, baking powder, salt, and ginger together.
- Combine the sugar, oil, eggs, milk and vanilla together.
- Stir the liquids into the flour to form a smooth batter.
- Spoon the batter into 12 well greased muffin paper cups (2 1/2″ or 6.2 cm in diameter). Bake in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes. Serve cool.
Click the link to download PDF of this recipe.
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved