GFCF Ginger Muffins
Recipe type: GFCF
- 2 cups flour (Dove's Farm gluten and wheat free flour)
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 packets (18 g) instant ginger tea powder (sugar added)
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup oil
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup almond milk
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- Sift the flour, baking powder, salt, and ginger together.
- Combine the sugar, oil, eggs, milk and vanilla together.
- Stir the liquids into the flour to form a smooth batter.
- Spoon the batter into 12 well greased muffin paper cups (2½" or 6.2 cm in diameter). Bake in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes. Serve cool.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved