Author: Felix (Simply Trini Cooking)
Recipe type: Vegetarian
Serves: serves 3
- ½ medium cabbage, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp. oil
- Salt to taste (optional)
- Pepper to taste (optional)
- In a medium sized pot, over a medium flame, saute the onion and garlic until golden brown. Add the cabbage
- Mix up the cabbage until it is evenly coated with the oil and allow to fry a bit turning ever so often. Add salt and pepper to taste. You may need to add a little water to prevent burning.
- When the cabbage has a light brown colour, it is ready. Adjust salt and pepper and serve hot with bake.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved