- 2 cups flaked steamed fish
- 2 tbsp green seasoning
- 1/2 a lemon to wash fish
- 2 tbsp anchovy paste
- 4 cups breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tbsp grated onion
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 2 tbsp basil
- 5 leaves chadon beni minced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 pimento pepper chopped finely
- Salt to taste
- Wash the fish with the juice of half a lemon.
- Season with green seasoning and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Place in a deep pot. Cover and steam for 20 minutes over a low flame. When done flake using a fork.
- Mix the rest of ingredients and place in a greased dish
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees F or when stuck with a knife at the center comes out clean.
For an added touch you can bake these in ramekins then serve with a fish sauce.
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved