Author: Felix (Simply Trini Cooking)
Recipe type: Vegetarian
- 4 medium potatoes (brown or red skinned)
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp mustard
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp hot pepper (you can add more if you like)
- ½ cup grated carrot
- 1 tbsp pimento pepper, minced
- 1 tbsp onion, grated
- Wash the potatoes. Place them in a deep pot with water to gently boil until tender for 15 minutes.
- Cut in halves and scoop out insides carefully. Set aside the potato shells.
- Mash the rest with a fork to make the filling.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the mashed potatoes.
- Mix well.
- Fill the potato shells with the mash potato mixture. Serve hot or cold.
I like to smooth out the filling and add a dash of paprika for garnish.
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved