- 4 tbsp custard powder
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cups milk or cream
- 1/4 cup fine sugar
- 2 cups water
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Beat the eggs with a whisk and add the milk or cream and vanilla essence. then mix in the water.
- Next, mix together the custard powder, sugar and cinnamon. Add to the blended liquid.
- Place the mixture in a deep pan and boil on medium heat. Use the whisk to stir the mixture while it cooks. Stir until the ingredients becomes thick.
- Immediately remove from the heat and pour into a serving dish or ramekins.
- Sprinkle a little grated nutmeg or cinnamon and chill.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved