Curry Channa Cutters
- 1 lb. channa garbanzo
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 small hot pepper chopped
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 tbsp. curry
- 4 leaves chadon beni chopped
- 1/2 tsp. geera powder cumin
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- Soak the channa overnight and pressure cook for ten minutes. Saute the onion, garlic, chadon beni and hot pepper for 1 minute. Add the curry and cook until it gets sticky in the pot.
- Add the channa and mix thoroughly to evenly coat the channa with the curry. Add the salt. Add enough water to cover the channa and the geera powder.
- Cover and simmer for 5 minutes Add the green seasoning and continue to simmer until the majority of the water has evaporated. Serve hot.
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved.