- 2 cucumbers peeled and grated
- 10 leaves chadon beni chopped
- 1 hot pepper
- 3 tsp salt or salt to taste
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp lime juice optional
- Wash, peel and grate the cucumbers then place it in a strainer to drain.
- Cut up the chadon beni, hot pepper and garlic.
- Squeeze the remaining bit of water from the cucumber
- Blend the chadon beni, hot pepper and garlic.
- Add the lime juice, then pour the chadon beni mixture. Adjust salt to taste.
Peeling the cucumbers are optional I used 3 tsp of the chadon beni mixture because that’s my personal taste. Feel free to adjust the salt to your liking.
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved