Cream ‘o Rice Cakes
Author: Felix (Simply Trini Cooking)
Recipe type: Desserts
- ½ cup flour
- ½ c Flour1/2 cup uncooked Cream Of Rice
- 2 tb sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¾ tsp. baking soda
- 2 tbsp lemon juice, plus enough milk to make ¾ cup total (milk & juice)
- 1 egg
- In a bowl stir together dry ingredients and make a well in the center.
- In another bowl, mix together liquids. Stir liquid into the dry ingredients and let stand 10 minutes.
- Heat lightly greased griddle over medium heat. Stir mixture and pour ¼ to ⅓ cup on griddle. Cook carefully turning once to brown both sides. [Note: watch 'em close, they cook fast].
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved