- 1 tin 10 oz. whole kernel corn
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cup red sweet pepper, diced
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 6 stuffed olives
- 1/2 cup red onion diced
- 1 sprig chive chopped
- 1 clove garlic grated
- 1 pimento pepper finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- In a deep bowl, mix together the corn, sweet pepper, olives, red onion, chive, garlic and pimento pepper.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Pour mayonnaise mixture over the corn and mix well. Serve chilled.
May be served on a bed of lettuce or with watercress.
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved