- 3/4 cups coconut milk
- 4 tbsp. unflavored gelatin
- 4 cup fresh coconut milk boiled
- 3/4 cups heavy cream
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 1 tbsp. coconut essence
- Soften the gelatin in the 3/4 cups of coconut milk.
- Add the gelatin to the boiled coconut milk.
- Take good care to beat with a whisk until well blended.
- Beat the mixture over a low heat.
- Mix together the cream, condensed milk and coconut essence.
- Add the cream to the heating coconut milk. Stir often with a whisk.
- Continue to cook over a low flame until the mixture thickens.
- Pour in desired Form. Chill overnight and garnish as desired.
The form can be any dish from a baking dish to ramekins. Your choice!
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved