Author: Felix (Simply Trini Cooking)
Recipe type: Seafood
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 2 lbs fish (washed with lime)
- 3 tbsp green seasoning
- 1 lg sweet pepper (yellow, red, and green)
- half of a small onion
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Season fish with green seasoning and let marinate for 25 - 30 minutes
- Chop the sweet pepper into chunks and slice the onion lengthways.
- Heat the oil and saute the garlic for about 1 minute.
- Add the fish and cook for 2 minutes, add the coconut milk. Then the sweet peppers and onion.
- Finally add the bay leaf and salt to taste.
- Cover, reduce heat and let simmer for 30 minutes.Serve with your favourite rice dish.
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved