Coconut Banana Ice Cream
- 1 1/2 cup ripe banana chopped and frozen
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp almond essence
- 1 1/2 tsp coconut essence
- 4 tbsp condensed milk or cream/plain or flavored yogurt
- 8 tbsp. coconut cream
- 8 tbsp coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp.cornstarch
- Wrap and freeze the banana in plastic wrap.
- Unwrap frozen banana and place in a food processor or blender along with the other ingredients.
- Blend until smooth and freeze.
- Serve frozen plain or with your favourite ice cream topping (such as nuts) or fruits.
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved