Chocolate Ribbon Pie
- 4 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese; softened
- 2 tb Sugar
- 1 tb Milk
- 1 8- oz tub Cool Whip; thawed & divided
- 1 6- oz or 9 in prepared -chocolate flavored crumb -crust
- 2 cup cold milk
- 2 pk 4 oz JELL-O Chocolate -Flavor Instant Pudding & -Pie Filling
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and 1 tablespoon milk in large bowl until smooth.
- Gently stir in 1/2 of the whipped topping. Spread on bottom of crust. whisk 2 minutes. (Mixture will be thick.)
- Pour over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
- Just before serving, spread remaining whipped topping over pudding layer.
- Garnish with shaved chocolate or chocolate curls.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved