Chocolate Chip Banana Ice Cream
- 1 1/2 cup ripe banana chopped and frozen
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp almond essence
- 1/2 tsp coconut essence
- 4 tbsp condensed milk or cream/ plain or flavored yogurt
- 5 tbsp chocolate chips
- Wrap and freeze the banana in plastic wrap.
- Unwrap frozen banana and place in a food processor or blender along with the other ingredients (except the chocolate chips).
- Blend until smooth.
- Add the chocolate chips and blend slightly. Just enough to leave some chips chopped. Freeze. Serve frozen.
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved