Chickpea Pasta Salad
Author: Felix (Simply Trini Cooking)
Recipe type: Salads
- 1 cup uncooked bow tie macaroni
- ½ lb. dried channa
- 4 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¾ cup pitted black olives
- ½ tsp. ground white pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 ounces fresh lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Grated cheese, sprinkle
- Cook pasta in boiling water. Rinse under cold water. Set aside.
- Next, pressure cook the chickpeas. Rinse under cold water. Set aside
- Whisk the olive oil and lemon juice.
- Prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, chickpeas, tomatoes, onion, garlic,
- cheese, olives, salt, pepper, oil and lemon juice.
- Toss together lightly and refrigerate. Serve chilled.
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved