Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- 1 sweet pepper chopped
- 2 cups broccoli chopped
- 1 tin baby corn drained
- 2 cups pumpkin diced
- 1 cup carrots diced
- 1 pimento pepper chopped
- 1 lb chicken seasoned and diced
- 4 cups water
- salt to taste
- Season and put the chicken to boil .
- Cut up the vegetables and set aside.
- Add the carrots, pumpkin, and stalk from the broccoli.
- Let simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Then add the pimento, baby corn, sweet pepper and broccoli.
- Let simmer until vegetables are tender and the chicken cooked through.
- Adjust salt to taste. Serve warm.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved