Author: Felix (Simply Trini Cooking)
Recipe type: Appetizers
- Pastry dough (60 g)
- (6 tbsp.) Parmesan cheese, grated
- (2 tsp.) paprika
- (1 tbsp.) Milk
- (Please note: Exact measurement is based on your taste, you may want to add more Parmesan)
- Clean and dust with flour the area and roll out the pastry dough. Spread the paprika on the dough, and brush with the milk. Spread the cheese and fold the dough in half.
- Cut the pastry in narrow strips. Twist the strips and place onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Brush more milk on the strips. Bake in a preheated oven, 425° F for 15 minutes or until it is golden brown.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved