Author: Felix (Simply Trini Cooking)
Recipe type: Desserts
- 8 oz pack cream cheese
- 2 eggs, separated
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 dash salt
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 10 Inch unbaked pie shell
- Soften cheese. In bowl combine cheese, yolks, sugar, flour, salt and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- Add evaporated milk a bit at a time and beat until smooth.
- Gradually add remaining milk. Fold in stiffly beaten whites.
- Pour into chilled, unbaked shell.
- Bake 15 minutes at 400; then 15 minutes at 375; then 15 minutes at 325.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved