Channa Soup Cutters
- 2 cups channa soaked overnight
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3 tbsp chadon beni chutney
- 1 tbsp salt or to taste
- Soak channa (garbanzo beans) overnight.
- Add garlic and salt. Pressure cook for 20 minutes in 6 cups of water.
- Crush most of the channa with a dhal gutney. Add black pepper and chadon beni chutney.
- Swizzle with the dhal gutney to a thick slurry consistency. Adjust seasoning if desired. Serve hot.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved