Chadon Beni Pesto
Servings: 2 cups
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 60 leaves chadon beni
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 scotch bonnet pepper
- Chop the walnuts and almonds finely.
- Wash the chadon beni leaves and place in a blender or food processor.
- Add the nuts, cheese, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Blend the ingredients while drizzling the olive oil to create a smooth consistency.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved