Chadon Beni Pesto Pasta
Author: Felix (Simply Trini Cooking)
Recipe type: Pasta
- 2 cups pasta twists (or any pasta of choice)
- 2 tbsp chadon beni pesto
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 med onion, chopped finely
- 2 pimento peppers, chopped finely
- 1 stalk of celery, chopped finely
- 1 tbsp oil
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Boil and drain pasta under running water.
- NOTE: The water stops the cooking process and thus prevent soggy overcooked pasta.
- Heat the oil and saute the onions until translucent.
- Then add the pimento peppers, celery, chadon beni pesto, salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly. Cook for 3 minutes.
- In a large bowl mix well the chadon beni pesto mixture into the pasta.
- Then mix in the grated Parmesan cheese. Serve hot.
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved