Chadon Beni Parmesan Muffins
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tbsp chadon beni chopped finely
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- In a bowl, add the melted butter, beaten egg, milk and yogurt.
- Whisk and set aside.
- In another bowl mix the flour, baking powder, salt, parmesan cheese, sugar and chadon beni.
- Add the liquid and stir until moist.
- Grease the muffin tins and fill with the muffin mixture. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 -25 minutes
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved