Chadon Beni Parmesan Muffins
Author: Felix (Simply Trini Cooking)
Recipe type: Breads
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2½ cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp chadon beni, chopped finely
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- In a bowl, add the melted butter, beaten egg, milk and yogurt.
- Whisk and set aside.
- In another bowl mix the flour, baking powder, salt, parmesan cheese, sugar and chadon beni.
- Add the liquid and stir until moist.
- Grease the muffin tins and fill with the muffin mixture. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 -25 minutes
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved