Servings: 2 cups.
- 2 lbs cassava grated finely
- 2 tsp salt
- Peel and grate the cassava.
- Place in a cloth and squeeze out the water.
- Rub between your hands to make fine crumbs. Add the salt and mix.
- Spread a cloth and place the cassava to dry in the hot sun for at least 3 hours.
- Parch over a low fire stirring continuously until golden. Allow to cool.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place.
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved