Carrot Pineapple Muffins
Author: Felix (Simply Trini Cooking)
Recipe type: Desserts
Cuisine: Caribbean, Fusion
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a bowl, mix dry ingredients. In another, mix the liquids.
- Fold the liquid mixture into the dry mixture. Mix well.
- Line the muffin tins with muffin cups. Pour mixture into muffin cups.
- Bake in oven 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees F
- Decorate with any icing of your choice. For extra fiber sprinkle with freshly grated carrots
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved