Buttered Baby Carrots
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1/3 cup or 1 medium onion cut into rings
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 tsp salt
- Wash the baby carrots and blanch for 6 minutes with the salt. Drain. Set aside.
- Saute onion in butter.
- Add the chopped parsley. Continue to cook until the onions are clear.
- Last add the carrots and cook on a low flame for 3 minutes. Remove and serve hot.
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved