Broccoli and Pasta Salad
- 2 cups pasta shell or elbow
- 1/2 tbsp. grated garlic
- 1/4 cup corn kernels
- 1 to mato chopped
- 1 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- 1 cup broccoli chopped
- 2 tbsp. butter or olive oil
- 1 tsp oregano
- Salt to taste
- Boil pasta according to directions on packet. Drain and set aside.
- Next, heat olive oil or butter.
- Add the garlic and the rest of the vegetables. Saute for five minutes.
- Add tomato paste and oregano. Mix well.
- Add milk, pasta and cheese.
- Mix well. Adjust salt to taste. Serve hot.
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved