Author: Felix (Simply Trini Cooking)
Recipe type: Vegetarian
- 3 cups bread fruit, mashed
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 seasoning pepper
- 6 chadon beni leaves, chopped
- 2 tbsp milk
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/ 2 onion, grated
- 1 cup cheese, grated
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- oil for frying
- Boil and mash the breadfruit.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix to a smooth consistency.
- Note: When frying dip a spoon in some water then dip into the mixture.
- This will prevent the breadfruit from sticking to the spoon.
- Fry in batches over medium heat.
- Drain and sprinkle a little salt. Serve with your favourite dip.
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved