Boiled Pee Wah
- 1 bunch pee wah
- salt to taste
- Carefully remove the Pee Wah fruit from the bunch, place in a bucket and wash
- Place in a pot of water with salt added
- cover with a cloth and leave to boil
- When the water has boiled throw out about half of the water and cover with a cloth.
- Allow the water to completely evaporate .
- Serve cool.
Salt will be to taste according to how salty you like your pee wah.
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved