Beef fingers makes a great snack. Serve your beef fingers with tomato sauce, or your favourite sauce.
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 45 mins
- 1 lb beef
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/3 tsp complete seasoning See 4th pic
- 1 tbsp ginger grated
- 2 leaves chadon beni chopped
- 2 cloves garlic grated
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups flour
- oil for frying
- Slice the beef thinly approx 1/4 inch.
- Note: I find when the beef, or any meat for that matter, is slightly frozen it cuts nicely. No mess.
- Season with complete seasoning, black pepper, ginger, chadon beni and garlic.
- Marinate for 20 minutes.
- Season the flour for dusting with the salt.
- Dust the beef with flour, dip into the egg wash, then dust with flour again. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels. Serve with dipping sauce of choice.
Click the link to download the PDF version of this recipe.
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved