- 1 lb beef
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/3 tsp complete seasoning See 4th pic
- 1 tbsp ginger grated
- 2 leaves chadon beni chopped
- 2 cloves garlic grated
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups flour
- oil for frying
- Slice the beef thinly approx 1/4 inch.
- Note: I find when the beef, or any meat for that matter, is slightly frozen it cuts nicely. No mess.
- Season with complete seasoning, black pepper, ginger, chadon beni and garlic.
- Marinate for 20 minutes.
- Season the flour for dusting with the salt.
- Dust the beef with flour, dip into the egg wash, then dust with flour again. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels. Serve with dipping sauce of choice.
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved