- 4 lbs pigtail
- 5 tbsp. green seasoning
- 5 bay leaves
- 5 cloves garlic. peeled and chopped
- 2 cups barbecue sauce
- Water for boiling
- Boil for 30 to 45 minutes the first time. Drain and wash under cold water.
- Boil a second time for 30 minutes adding the bay leaf green seasoning and chopped garlic. Drain and set aside.
- Make the barbecue sauce. You can use the site recipe or your own favourite blend.
- To barbecue dip the pigtails in the barbecue sauce before putting it on the grill.
- Place over the grill and let cook until it achieves a golden brown colour. Then dip again in the barbecue sauce.
- Let cook for about 2 to 3 minutes then remove. Cut the pigtails at the joints(if you prefer) and serve with pepper and barbecue sauce.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved