Author: Felix (Simply Trini Cooking)
Recipe type: Meats
Serves: Serves 7
- 7 pieces Leg and Thigh or Breast and Wing, seasoned and marinated
- 2½ cups barbecue sauce, divided
- Parboil the chicken for approximately 5 minutes and save the stock.
- Mix ½ cup of chicken stock and ½ cup of barbecue sauce and reduce for 1½ minutes. This is for preliminary basting.
- Put the pieces of chicken in a pan for easy basting. When done place the chicken in the oven on the grill side.
- Periodically turn and baste the chicken with the remaining cup of barbecue sauce until it is well done. This can take about 1½ hours.
Barbecue sauce – https://www.simplytrinicooking.com/barbecue-sauce/
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved