- 7 pieces Leg and Thigh or Breast and Wing seasoned and marinated
- 2 1/2 cups barbecue sauce divided
- Parboil the chicken for approximately 5 minutes and save the stock.
- Mix 1/2 cup of chicken stock and 1/2 cup of barbecue sauce and reduce for 1 1/2 minutes. This is for preliminary basting.
- Put the pieces of chicken in a pan for easy basting. When done place the chicken in the oven on the grill side.
- Periodically turn and baste the chicken with the remaining cup of barbecue sauce until it is well done. This can take about 1 1/2 hours.
Barbecue sauce – https://www.simplytrinicooking.com/barbecue-sauce/
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved