Barbadine (Giant Granadilla) Punch
Servings: 10 (serving size 1/2 cup)
- 1 ripe barbadine giant granadilla
- 2 cups full cream milk
- 2 cups evaporated milk
- 1 cup sugar
- Peel the thin outer skin and cut in half. Remove the pulp and place in a bowl. Take out as much pulp from the seeds as possible. Blend the pulp together with the milk.
- Note: This may have to be done in two parts so you may want to blend half of the pulp with 1 cup of the milk each.
- Pour out in a bowl and sweeten with the sugar. Adjust sweetness to taste. Pour the liquid through a strainer to ensure that the punch has a smooth consistency.
- Refrigerate or serve with ice
Click here for step by step recipe with pictures.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved