Recipe type: Meats
- ½ lb lamb, seasoned * and marinated overnight
- 1 cup lamb stock**
- 4 tsp. tomato paste
- ¼ cup tomato ketchup (low sodium)
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- ¼ medium onion, chopped
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt to taste
- * We used lamb shoulder but any cut would do.
- ** The lamb stock you will get after the lamb has been pressure cooked.
- Put enough water to cover the lamb. Pressure cook for 20 minutes. Set aside the stock. In a separate bowl mix 1 cup of the lamb stock, with the ketchup, garlic, tomato paste, onion, Worcestershire sauce and salt to taste.
- Pour in a baking dish 12 x 8 x 2 inches and add the lamb. Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved.