- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 7m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 37m
- 1 cup rice
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 pimento peppers, finely chopped
- 2 leaves chadon beni, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1 cup sweet pepper, finely chopped
- 2 large or 4 small tomatoes, diced
- 1-2 tsp salt (optional)
- 1/2 cup cheese (Parmesan), grated
Boil rice and drain. Set aside. (Note: Boil in unsalted water).
Saute onion, garlic, sweet pepper, pimento pepper, and celery until onion is tender and translucent. Add tomato, salt and black pepper. Cook over low flame for 2 - 3 minutes. Add rice and mix evenly.
Turn off stove, add cheese and mix lightly. Serve hot.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Fat, Total6.7 g