Calories: 184.33 kcal
Fat: 6.7 g
- 1 cup rice
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 pimento peppers, finely chopped
- 2 leaves chadon beni, finely chopped
- ¼ cup celery, finely chopped
- 1 cup sweet pepper, finely chopped
- 2 large or 4 small tomatoes, diced
- 1-2 tsp salt (optional)
- ½ cup cheese (Parmesan), grated
- Boil rice and drain. Set aside. (Note: Boil in unsalted water).
- Step 2
- Saute onion, garlic, sweet pepper, pimento pepper, and celery until onion is tender and translucent.
- Add tomato, salt and black pepper. Cook over low flame for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Add rice and mix evenly.
- Turn off stove, add cheese and mix lightly. Serve hot.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved