- 2 cups sorrel pulp (boiled)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water to boil
- 1 tsp. ginger
- Nutmeg, spice, cinnamon stick
- Boiled sorrel with the spices and grate the ginger.
- Blend the sorrel and ginger. Blend until smooth. Pour into a deep pan, add the one cup of sugar, and one cup of water.
- Place on a low flame and allow to simmer until the mixture gets thick. You may have to stir the mixture occasionally.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved
This information is per serving.
Fat, Total0.5 g
Vitamin C15.66 mg
Vitamin A682.441 ug