- Yield : 48 1" squares
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 8m
- Ready In : 25m
- 3 cups full cream milk powder
- 3/4 tin Nestle Cream (170g)
- 2 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp. grated ginger
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp. ground Elychee (cardamom)
- Candy sprinkles (optional)
- Note: Nutrition information does not include optional ingredients.
Mix the milk and cream...until it starts to develop a dry crumbly texture. (Note: It would take a bit of mixing to bring it to this stage). Then sift the mixture through a fine sieve or strainer.
Grease a baking dish and add some sprinkles.
Bring to a boil the water, sugar, ginger, and cardamom. (The sugar has to be reduced right before it spins a thread, which could be anywhere from 8 to 10 minutes).
Pour over the milk and mix quickly. Then place in the greased dish and press with your hands.
Add more sprinkles on the top. Cut into squares before it cools.
Recipe © Simply Trini Cooking. All rights reserved
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
2 people rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Fat, Total7.5 g